Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to July

The Heap
    The Heap
    Admin

TrashGame Sheet
    Weight (Metric Tons):
    Welcome to July Left_bar_bleue5/5Welcome to July Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

Welcome to July Empty Welcome to July

Post  The Heap Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:45 pm

Hello, Trash Troupeians, I am TheHeap. Yes, Heap Houlf hacked me, but dammit, I'm still TheHeap. Just because TheHeap has been frozen in Costcocide doesn't mean I have to be BananaTrash.

Anyhow, it's time to kick off summer with some plans for brand new flashes:
    - [TT] Television Collection series
    Digital Cable and Trash Troupe spam unite for the first time ever in this cable-themed Trash Troupe collection of funny and sexy shit.
    - [TT] The [THIRD] Stupid Collab
    First came one, then came two. THREE? WHY DO WE NEED THREE?

We are also INVADING FANIMETUBE
    Starting July 1st, Trash Troupe members shall invade the FanimeTube portals with piles upon piles of delicious advertising. Posters, videos, and whatnot to make fanimators want to join [TT], rather than that group with the big purple and green fuck who has anal with a character from Rugrats......................

That's all for today
    Keep cool and enjoy the summer sunny
    The Heap
    The Heap
    Admin

TrashGame Sheet
    Weight (Metric Tons):
    Welcome to July Left_bar_bleue5/5Welcome to July Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

Welcome to July Empty Re: Welcome to July

Post  The Heap Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:53 pm

Oh good god, it turns out another [BB] revival is upcoming

GOD DAMMIT!

I guess along with HitlerBarney and SatanistBarney, we'll get SAY DERP ONE MORE TIME AND I'LL BAN YOU grammar-nazi BarneyPoop and his retarded sidekick DiaperBarney (he deleted the damn thread, its still the weaboo child's fault my ex left me, thus making me leave the [BB], if she just left her mouth shut, I'd still be SwellBarney and be a god among men ;-;, ah well thats another story for another day)

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:55 pm