Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Suggestions

Joey-Kazaam

Suggestions Empty Suggestions

Post  Joey-Kazaam Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:34 pm

You guys have a pretty solid layout, however it is lacking in areas that are not really flash related.

If you look at the TG forums we have a whole section just for media discussion (i.e. music, movies, etc) I just thought that could be carried over to here.

The co-leader Jar131313 (Edgar Allen Poe on the forum) could spice this forum up when he joins, only if you guys are willing.

I'm not going to change the forum without your validation so just either give the thumbs up to the changes or not.
    The Heap
    The Heap
    Admin

TrashGame Sheet
    Weight (Metric Tons):
    Suggestions Left_bar_bleue5/5Suggestions Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

Suggestions Empty Re: Suggestions

Post  The Heap Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:06 pm

Thumbs up to that, man.

My bro Dante actually told me his idea. He thought of doing different discussion boards, including Media, and other ones (some more controversial boards will be Trash-only).
    Joey-Kazaam

Post  Joey-Kazaam Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:44 pm

The Heap wrote:Thumbs up to that, man.

My bro Dante actually told me his idea. He thought of doing different discussion boards, including Media, and other ones (some more controversial boards will be Trash-only).
    Great, so it seems that it will all work out after all.
    My only concern is that TG already has about 20 members, and nearly 1000 posts. With collabs and threads already discussed in threads that have around 6 pages. What I'm trying to say is, may'be I could make you guys admins on the TG forum and we just go from there so there is less people moving. Does that sound cool?
    The Heap
    The Heap
    Admin

TrashGame Sheet
    Weight (Metric Tons):

Post  The Heap Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:55 pm

Sure. We can easily change the address and forum name quite quickly.

I already signed up. This is more of a temporary banner.

We will still look like this current forum, but a 1000 post history intrigues me.
    Dante Feistel
    Admin

TrashGame Sheet
    Weight (Metric Tons):

Post  Dante Feistel Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:19 pm

Joey-Kazaam wrote:

My only concern is that TG already has about 20 members, and nearly 1000 posts. With collabs and threads already discussed in threads that have around 6 pages. What I'm trying to say is, may'be I could make you guys admins on the TG forum and we just go from there so there is less people moving. Does that sound cool?

I don't mind that.
    I have a couple ideas that could help your members in the long run, with communication, Flash, and various things.

I should also mention I'm a programmer and a person involved with security. SO if you are looking to help your forum's security, look no further.
    Joey-Kazaam

Post  Joey-Kazaam Mon Mar 08, 2010 12:00 am

Dante Feistel wrote:
    Joey-Kazaam wrote:

I don't mind that.
    I have a couple ideas that could help your members in the long run, with communication, Flash, and various things.

I should also mention I'm a programmer and a person involved with security. SO if you are looking to help your forum's security, look no further.
    Whatever you feel is best, be my guest to do as please to TG.

I made The Heap an admin and you a mod (only because that way we could have 2 mods) but if you want to be an admin too to make some changes then I will make you one asap if you want.
    Dante Feistel
    Admin

TrashGame Sheet
    Weight (Metric Tons):

Post  Dante Feistel Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:52 am

Joey-Kazaam wrote:
    Dante Feistel wrote:
    Joey-Kazaam wrote:

I don't mind that.

Whatever you feel is best, be my guest to do as please to TG.

I made The Heap an admin and you a mod (only because that way we could have 2 mods) but if you want to be an admin too to make some changes then I will make you one asap if you want.

Sometime I may suggest admin. But my suggestion would be an account with a strong password which would only be available to the heads, which a forum could be made, which mods may request to perform specific tasks.

That would only be needed if another crew decides that it can hack an admin and screw over the forum.
    The Heap
    The Heap
    Admin

TrashGame Sheet
    Weight (Metric Tons):

Post  The Heap Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:22 pm

well looks like the merger fell through in the end, but we still got some memorabilia from it.

Our flashes worked great, and if the other members came back, I'd be more than happy to bring TG/TT back, but I guess for now it's just TT.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:16 am