Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Joey-Kazaam has arrived

Joey-Kazaam

Joey-Kazaam has arrived Empty Joey-Kazaam has arrived

Post  Joey-Kazaam Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:02 pm

Hey guys, I'm Joey-Kazaam. I'm a Co-Creator and Co-Leader of the Two Guys spam group. At one point we had a solid 8 man flash team going with active members often posting on the forums despite not having flash.

However since the new year TG has been in the decline. That's when I saw TheHeap was part of an up and coming spam crew as well, and I proposed we merge our two spam groups so we could both gain from having more members.

I animate, I can do basic coding for buttons, and hopefully in the future can create music.

Well that's all there is basically to me.
    The Heap
    The Heap
    Admin

TrashGame Sheet
    Weight (Metric Tons):
    Joey-Kazaam has arrived Left_bar_bleue5/5Joey-Kazaam has arrived Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

Joey-Kazaam has arrived Empty Re: Joey-Kazaam has arrived

Post  The Heap Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:13 pm

Welcome to the team.

I can do some animation, if tweening counts Embarassed

I've been coding buttons for quite a long time, and I even did it during my Barney Bunch era (speaking of that, my first collab, the Shanghai Collab, never got finished), but alas I quit when I decided to form this crew.

Music? 4Free (forfreeoninternet.com) has a set of offers on their page for both music software (MAGIX Samplitude) and a 4GB collection of music samples. I've considered getting it, but I'll decide on it later. Rolling Eyes

Now that we have you in, it's time I put up a small banner to replace the Trash Troupe one, signaling the merging.
    Dante Feistel
    Admin

TrashGame Sheet
    Weight (Metric Tons):
    Joey-Kazaam has arrived Left_bar_bleue5/5Joey-Kazaam has arrived Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

Post  Dante Feistel Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:24 pm

Joey-Kazaam wrote:Hey guys, I'm Joey-Kazaam. I'm a Co-Creator and Co-Leader of the Two Guys spam group. At one point we had a solid 8 man flash team going with active members often posting on the forums despite not having flash.

However since the new year TG has been in the decline. That's when I saw TheHeap was part of an up and coming spam crew as well, and I proposed we merge our two spam groups so we could both gain from having more members.

I animate, I can do basic coding for buttons, and hopefully in the future can create music.

Well that's all there is basically to me.

Hello, and Welcome Joey.

This group. well... The name "Two Guys" almost summed the group up. We had some members, but there was very little activity. Me and The Heap being the main guys.

I'm The Heap's twin and semi co-leader of The Trash Troupe.

Either way, welcome Joey. And I welcome anyone else form Two Guys that wishes to join.
    The Heap
    The Heap
    Admin

TrashGame Sheet
    Weight (Metric Tons):

Post  The Heap Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:31 pm

by the way, Joey-Kazaam, could you perhaps replace your forum header with our merger header. Also, try to get the header to link to our new forum.
    Joey-Kazaam

Post  Joey-Kazaam Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:19 pm

The Heap wrote:by the way, Joey-Kazaam, could you perhaps replace your forum header with our merger header. Also, try to get the header to link to our new forum.
    Alright, I changed our banner. I am not sure how to make it redirect though.
    The Heap
    The Heap
    Admin

TrashGame Sheet
    Weight (Metric Tons):

Post  The Heap Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:24 pm

Okay. as long as members are aware of the new forum, this merger should run smoothly
    Joey-Kazaam

Post  Joey-Kazaam Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:29 pm

The Heap wrote:Okay. as long as members are aware of the new forum, this merger should run smoothly
    I will wait for school to take a break (I live in Canada, as do some of the members of TG, and we have a week off of school) then I will message them all to come to this forum.

So in a week expect around 5--7 new members.
    The Heap
    The Heap
    Admin

TrashGame Sheet
    Weight (Metric Tons):

Post  The Heap Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:03 pm

You're Canadian? sweet, me and Dante are Canadian as well. In fact, Spring Break is just next week. When is yours? If its the same week, this is gonna work like gold.
    Joey-Kazaam

Post  Joey-Kazaam Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:41 pm

The Heap wrote:You're Canadian? sweet, me and Dante are Canadian as well. In fact, Spring Break is just next week. When is yours? If its the same week, this is gonna work like gold.
    Yeah our's is next week too.
    What are you guys doing? I'm going to Flordia for the week.
    The Heap
    The Heap
    Admin

TrashGame Sheet
    Weight (Metric Tons):

Post  The Heap Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:58 pm

I'm just gonna kick it and chill around where I am during the week. I might go watch a movie or go on a date with some girl (finding a good one can be hard, especially after last time Rolling Eyes )

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:37 am