Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Who can get the FATTEST!

Dante Feistel
    Admin

TrashGame Sheet
    Weight (Metric Tons):
    Who can get the FATTEST! Left_bar_bleue5/5Who can get the FATTEST! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

Who can get the FATTEST! Empty Who can get the FATTEST!

Post  Dante Feistel Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:07 pm

Yes men (and women if any exist in the TT) it's time to put those Grams to the test, In a series of competitions, we shall make ourselves TrashWars.

Yes men, I shall be working sometime soon when people vote on if we should do it or not, to make weight the equivalent of HP, and and make it that hopefully, posting in different boards gives you different stat boosts.

If we do it right, we can have something to pass the time between in-crew fights, and days where spamming is low, and overall, keep morale up (I hope)
    The Heap
    The Heap
    Admin

TrashGame Sheet
    Weight (Metric Tons):
    Who can get the FATTEST! Left_bar_bleue5/5Who can get the FATTEST! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

Who can get the FATTEST! Empty Re: Who can get the FATTEST!

Post  The Heap Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:18 pm

An arms race to become the fattest trash heap with the most posts? okay, lets see which one becomes the best.

no prizes or anything, but in a flash time trial, the award for best flash should probably be that they get 500 grams larger, the loser has to take a picture of his poop Wink
    The Heap
    The Heap
    Admin

TrashGame Sheet
    Weight (Metric Tons):

Post  The Heap Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:27 pm

IM GETTING FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATER, TRY AND BEAT ME DANTE
    Dante Feistel
    Admin

TrashGame Sheet
    Weight (Metric Tons):

Post  Dante Feistel Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:29 pm

The Heap wrote:An arms race to become the fattest trash heap with the most posts? okay, lets see which one becomes the best.

no prizes or anything, but in a flash time trial, the award for best flash should probably be that they get 500 grams larger, the loser has to take a picture of his poop Wink

I'm meaning as in an RPG with monthly prizes somewhat. Just a crappy little trophy, but the goal is form factions, make yourself FAT, and prepare warfare against rivals, and gain points by attacking spammers while they still exist for fun.

Loser takes picture of shit... Should that be the trophy for who can make the worst flash. Win the Shitty collection Very Happy lol
    Dante Feistel
    Admin

TrashGame Sheet
    Weight (Metric Tons):

Post  Dante Feistel Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:30 pm

The Heap wrote:IM GETTING FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATER, TRY AND BEAT ME DANTE

You are quite FAAT
    The Heap
    The Heap
    Admin

TrashGame Sheet
    Weight (Metric Tons):

Post  The Heap Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:35 pm

I am getting fat. But my god, you got 60 grams of trash on ya. As my congratulation, have a pingu dance break.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:20 am