Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Sup?

Joey-Kazaam

Sup? Empty Sup?

Post  Joey-Kazaam Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:12 pm

Yo TT wuz up?
    I just felt like checking on the forums and see how TT is doing, since as we all know (and I refuse to believe) TG is dead.

Anyways here is the scoop regarding me,
    After TG died I took a break from flash then one day SAK from KK contacted me, so I was recruited to join the KK. Since then I haven't look back as I have 11 submissions under my belt that have been affiliated with KK.

My original intent when I joined KK was so I could become a better animator by getting help from KK's best animators like Nogfish, instead I ended up animating even more than I have before and improved a lot in the sense of anticipation and lip sync, however I still would like to further improve in regards to drawing in the KK style.

As of fame... originally when I was leading the TG crew I thought I was unknown, but in hindsight I realize we had a lot more fame than I knew of. I calculated 20 of my submissions that I uploaded, and got a whopping 33k views, now that is only half of our submissions so if you want to double that number you get 66k views! Not only that but in reviews people said stuff like "best thing by tg" or "i didnt think tg could've gotten any worse". Before I was dumb and didn't listen when people said to remove the preloader song, at first I didn't find it annoying but now I do and wish I would've done what was asked.

Now you know what my reputation was like before I joined KK, but when I joined KK it skyrocketed! Due to my affiliation with KK I am hated by most anti-kk groups :3 in fact, I'm one of the most recognizable spammers on NG (as I have read) Cool

I think I'm going to stick with KK amd TT and continue to imrpove my animating skill until I feel like I am a good enough animator to go solo and hopefully revive TG.

Remember TT, whenever you have a collab or need me just pm me on NG or something.

Anyways, sup TT?
    The Heap
    The Heap
    Admin

TrashGame Sheet
    Weight (Metric Tons):
    Sup? Left_bar_bleue5/5Sup? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

Sup? Empty Re: Sup?

Post  The Heap Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:05 pm

Sup former TG

[TT] is laying mostly dormant for a little while as I get a job and my wisdom teeth taken out, but it will still be around. We are just a bit more focused on our new religious flash series - Crapsnake

Sup? Crapsnake_by_ElTrasheap

I am spamming Newgrounds with religious flashes of the Crapsnake Bible and a shitty dub of "Our God is an awesome god". It wlil be lulzy as hell.
    Joey-Kazaam

Post  Joey-Kazaam Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:30 pm

The Heap wrote:Sup former TG

[TT] is laying mostly dormant for a little while as I get a job and my wisdom teeth taken out, but it will still be around. We are just a bit more focused on our new religious flash series - Crapsnake

I am spamming Newgrounds with religious flashes of the Crapsnake Bible and a shitty dub of "Our God is an awesome god". It wlil be lulzy as hell.
    Sweet, I always love the TT's spam Smile
    Has there been any new recruits lately? I dunno if there is because by the looks of things TT has been pretty quiet recently
    The Heap
    The Heap
    Admin

TrashGame Sheet
    Weight (Metric Tons):
    Sup? Left_bar_bleue5/5Sup? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

Post  The Heap Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:53 am

Joey-Kazaam wrote:
    The Heap wrote:Sup former TG

Sweet, I always love the TT's spam Smile
    Has there been any new recruits lately? I dunno if there is because by the looks of things TT has been pretty quiet recently

there have been a recruit, but so far [TT] is a bit quiet
    that and Hotspot Shield, the [TT] proxy, refuses to upload Flashes Sad

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:49 am