Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

A bit public for my taste, but...

Dante Feistel
    Admin

TrashGame Sheet
    Weight (Metric Tons):
    A bit public for my taste, but... Left_bar_bleue5/5A bit public for my taste, but... Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

A bit public for my taste, but... Empty A bit public for my taste, but...

Post  Dante Feistel Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:47 pm

I think It may work.

If it follows the standard IMP1 specs. The only thing to even somewhat worry about is longevity. And even that does not matter a whole ton.

Any ideas on what the rules for this host happen to be TheHeap?

I'd suggest making a public, and non-public places. Kinda like the old group we were with.

That way, any secrets of [TT] can be kept within bounds. And any rival crew or NGPD can't just TOS us to rid of us.

Really, as long as we don't get our ISP informed, or a hostb&, I'm fine.
    The Heap
    The Heap
    Admin

TrashGame Sheet
    Weight (Metric Tons):
    A bit public for my taste, but... Left_bar_bleue5/5A bit public for my taste, but... Empty_bar_bleue  (5/5)

A bit public for my taste, but... Empty Re: A bit public for my taste, but...

Post  The Heap Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:53 pm

Nothing against a Newgrounds spam crew on this site. besides, i'm not stupid, of course I will have private boards. I just gave it more breathing room like how everybody else does it Wink

bs, do you REALLY think the Newgrounds "police" have nothing better to do than to report forums for crews that only put spam flashes on NG? I mean, for god sake, we are probably the tamest of all NG crews. We dont do fileswaps, nor any of the other things that are truly against NG rules. Nothing against flashes without effort on NG TOS, as much as the NGPD would LOVE to see it happen.
    Dante Feistel
    Admin

TrashGame Sheet
    Weight (Metric Tons):

Post  Dante Feistel Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:17 pm

The Heap wrote:Nothing against a Newgrounds spam crew on this site. besides, i'm not stupid, of course I will have private boards. I just gave it more breathing room like how everybody else does it Wink

bs, do you REALLY think the Newgrounds "police" have nothing better to do than to report forums for crews that only put spam flashes on NG? I mean, for god sake, we are probably the tamest of all NG crews. We dont do fileswaps, nor any of the other things that are truly against NG rules. Nothing against flashes without effort on NG TOS, as much as the NGPD would LOVE to see it happen.

Okay, and yes, Private would be good, for another reason. Bunker from enemy crew spam.

NGPD focuses on fighting crews, but as we are prety tame, I have high doubt. The closest that could happen would be an attack from anyone we kick out. And even then. If we do keep up some moderation, and keep this place reasonably clean, Forumm will not likely give a huge shit (profanity ain't against TOS rite?)

Personally, I think this will work.

Also, how about some adminship like on the old TT forum?
    Also, want me to take over the old forum for my own Crew?
    The Heap
    The Heap
    Admin

TrashGame Sheet
    Weight (Metric Tons):

Post  The Heap Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:30 pm

Dante Feistel wrote:(profanity ain't against TOS rite?)
    nothing "explicitly" states profane language. we might want to tone down racial slurs though.
    Dante Feistel
    Admin

TrashGame Sheet
    Weight (Metric Tons):

Post  Dante Feistel Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:35 pm

The Heap wrote:
    Dante Feistel wrote:(profanity ain't against TOS rite?)
    nothing "explicitly" states profane language. we might want to tone down racial slurs though.

Okay, how 'bout making me an admin?
    The Heap
    The Heap
    Admin

TrashGame Sheet
    Weight (Metric Tons):

Post  The Heap Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:45 pm

you have been Admin'd.

Have fun being an Admininstration person
    Dante Feistel
    Admin

TrashGame Sheet
    Weight (Metric Tons):

Post  Dante Feistel Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:51 pm

The Heap wrote:you have been Admin'd.

Have fun being an Admininstration person

Being an admin should hopefully allow me to help manage this place.

Also, what do you want done with the old forum?
    The Heap
    The Heap
    Admin

TrashGame Sheet
    Weight (Metric Tons):

Post  The Heap Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:22 pm

Let's just not use it. It's not complicated dude, the old forum is merely an archive.
    Dante Feistel
    Admin

TrashGame Sheet
    Weight (Metric Tons):

Post  Dante Feistel Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:32 pm

The Heap wrote:Let's just not use it. It's not complicated dude, the old forum is merely an archive.

Okey.

Or download a backup or something and load it elsewhere.

Or let me replace it overall with OoO or something. Or just keep it up.

Also, any more news about Two Guys yet?
    The Heap
    The Heap
    Admin

TrashGame Sheet
    Weight (Metric Tons):

Post  The Heap Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:35 pm

no news about Two Guys yet, but heres the forum link if yo interested;

http://twoguys.motionsforum.com/forum.htm

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:47 am